Come join SECOLAS for our annual meeting in March 2017!
Submit your abstract today!
Options for submitting a panel or individual paper abstract proposal
- Use the PDF form that allows to fill in the data and save it. Email it to email@example.com. Be advised that this form has given some people fits.
- Or, submit a MS Word Document (.doc; .docx) that contains the following information:
- Individual Paper Proposal
- Discipline (History/Social Sciences or Literature/Humanities)
- Time Period (pre-1800 or post-1800)
- Presenter’s name, institution, email address, and status (e.g. graduate student; independent scholar; emeritus; faculty, etc.)
- Paper title
- Paper Abstract (150-300 words)
- Panel Proposal
- Same information as needed for the individual proposals. Please include the relevant information for all presenters, panel chair, and discussant
Submit this document to firstname.lastname@example.org