Membership is open to all persons interested in Latin America. Annual dues are due on or before December 1 of each year for the next fiscal year, which coincides with the calendar year. Dues are set by the Executive Committee and are subject to the approval of the membership at the annual business meeting.
Membership Fees for 2018:
- Regular $40.00
- Students/International $28.00
- Three-Year Membership Special: $100.00 (2018-2020)
Pay with PayPal
- Professional $41.50 USD
- Student $29.15 USD
- International $29.44 USD
- Three Year Sub. $103.30 USD
* 3.0% +$.30 transaction fee
Benefits of SECOLAS Membership:
- The right to submit articles and books to our annual prize competitions
- Subscription to The Latin Americanist (3 issues annually, plus the SECOLAS Annals)
- Regular Updates on SECOLAS Events
Membership Fee Guidelines:
- Membership fees apply to the calendar year, January 1 to December 31.
- Membership fees received after October 1 are applied to the following calendar year.
Make check payable to SECOLAS and mail to:
Dr. Steven Hyland Jr.
Department of History and Political Science
PO Box 159
Wingate, NC 28174-0159
You may download, complete, and mail the 2018 membership form to the SECOLAS secretariat.